Exciting Job Opportunities At Ensight Energy Consulting
Do you have a passion for the energy and power sectors and looking for a career where you can make a difference? Well Ensight Energy may be the right fit for you!
We are seeking an Energy Efficiency Program Manager to join our team!
The Energy Efficiency Program Manager position is a part-time opportunity and based in Denver, CO. The program manager You will be responsible for advising Ensight Energy’s clients on energy efficiency, renewable energy, and energy resilience projects.
Ensight Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and invites all interested parties to apply.
- Determine energy use and GHG emissions in residential, commercial, and industrial facilities.
- Conduct energy audits.
- Verify energy efficiency measure installation, install metering equipment, and/or collect relevant data.
- Identify, implement, verify, and monitor energy conservation measures.
- Support energy planning, including development of energy management plan.
- Provide energy training and support awareness initiatives.
- Develop building energy models and conduct design reviews.
- Assist interdisciplinary teams.
- Develop report documenting energy efficiency solutions.
- Ensure adherence to client’s Quality Assurance and Quality Control programs.
- Degree in engineering, science, finance, or related field
- Prior experience with commercial buildings and energy efficiency
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM)
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must have authorization to work permanently in the U.S.